**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

2 days down

I decided that I would write down all my food here to keep me honest.  The time I did my absolute best was when I was doing that.. so the blog may get a little boring with lists of food but I think it will help.

Over the past 2-3 days I've had:

Breakfasts:  V8, raspberries, hard boiled eggs
Lunches:  Walnuts, rasisins, goat cheese, spinach
Dinners: steak, brocolli, spinach salad
Snacks:  Nuts, apples
Drinks:  Coffee, unsweetened choc. almond milk and tons of water!

** No more cheese sneaks!  No more rice crackers (I was eating wat too much of them)  No more hummus for a while and definitely no more jujubes and arrowroots!  Ouch.

The dinner plan for tonight is bbq chicken breast and more steamed brocolli. 
I can feel my flare lessening....  a few more days and I'll be back to my happy high energy self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment