**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Doubts about food test

Well, I've been a busy little girl.  Buying, preparing, cooking all my safe foods.  Things are going swell! 

I did however get to thinking back to my food test and started to wonder how accurate it was/is.  Here is a little blurb about the test:

The Biotron electrodermal testing

device works on traditional Chinese acupuncture points for
sensitivity using low levels of electricity rather than needles.
You simply hold a probe in one hand and the technician
touches your finger with another.

I was desperate when I went.  I was suprised to find that some of my most sensitivie/allergic foods were things I was consuming every day!! (sugar, banana, corn to name a few).

Anyhow, on Friday I decided to eat 3 nacho chips.  The primary ingredient being corn!  I knew it was risky but felt I wanted to test it.  I woke up yesterday stiff in the hands and today while my hands aren't quite as bad, my feet are bad.  So, I agree with the food test- staying far away from corn!  Feels good to really truly believe it now.

Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that things are going well! You're so great about keeping us up to date with your findings. Very grateful!

    I'm so sorry I haven't filled you in on my own Jen inspired diet experiment lately. I need to sit my butt down and blog about it too. It's going well. After four days without coffee and enough fish to swim in at the beginning, I thought I was going to go crazy. But all is well now that I am far enough into a safe foods list. I've made some crazy discoveries (at least for me). But thankfully coffee is my friend again.

    Hope you are doing well today! -Kelli

    ReplyDelete