**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Super duper

The last few days, I've felt super!  I am quite certain that my Vitamin D pills have been the source of some recent flares.  Since removing it, I feel so wonderful again. It really goes to show you that even health products, vitamins and supplements can not be good for certain people.

I still have to go and replace the Vit D.  It's seems to be all I read about, how crucial and important it is these days.  Especially at this time of the year when we see little sunlight. 

I had chili for dinner on Sunday.  It was risky but most of the ingredients were safe, new to the list was tomato sauce and kidney beans.  So far so good and to make sure I tested them again I made a big pot of chili a few days ago and have eaten a few bowls.  I also have had some cheese the last few days.  Cheese has always been one of my absolute faves so it was something that would be nice to be able to have!  So, the list is growing and I'm feeling good!

Today it is Rememberance Day and we are going down to the Mission to volunteer with lunch in honor of my recently passed away mother in law.  I'm sure that once I see the food there, I will never complain that my food list is on the small side.  We are all so lucky.

2 comments:

  1. Vitamin D...really? That was one of the first things everybody kept saying I needed more of. I am interested in why you are going off of it. I am currently taking 2000 iu a day. Is that way too much? Tell me more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...No, I found out that it has corn in it and that is something that I'm allergic or sensitive to! It's something I've found through food testing! I intend on replacing it and taking 4000 iu a day.

    ReplyDelete