**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Truckin' Along

Well, rough few days... but getting there.  Every time I eat out, although I try to order very carefully, I have a flare.  And the flares seem to last 3-4 days or sometimes longer.  I am being so very careful and drinking lots of water to flush myself. 

I appreciate everyone's opinion/advice on the supplements.  So far, I must say that I don't notice a big difference with anything but I know that they are providing something.  I don't eat fish so I know I am low in efa's.  I will be purchasing a good quality Vit C supplement for sure! 

I know a few people have contacted me and are trying the diet...  Goodluck to you all (you know who you are..)  I'm here if you need an ear or have questions!  It's a toughie!

No comments:

Post a Comment