**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Energetic & pain free

Not a lot to report other than feeling fantastic and going strong.  I added eggs yesterday. 

Saturday night I had a few glasses of wine at a friends party and I was hurtin yesterday!!  I have to remember that I don't eat as much as I used to and I can't handle as much wine as I used to as well!!  Lesson learned.  At least I just had a hangover, as opposed to being flared up, stiff, sore and hung over!

I still can't get over how good it feels to wake up with no pain in my hands & feet.  I'm now over 2 months into this diet experiment and I can't believe that diet is such a huge factor in RA.  I believe this whole heartedly.

And..... I have been in contact with other people that are having similar results.  It's so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment