**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

RA Awareness

A typical evening for me usually goes something like this... make dinner, eat dinner, put baby down, crawl into bed with my laptop and research RA.  I try to find other blogs like mine and almost every single night I manage to find one about someone that is suffering with RA.

There are not a lot that I can find that are directly related to diet but I'm sure I just haven't stumbled on them. 

It makes me realize that I am one of the lucky ones that decided to try this elimination diet. There are a lot of people that have RA that are on lots of serious medications.  I am still taking 2.5mg of prednsione and I plan to try calling my rheumatologist again soon to request an appt and also request a lower dose prescription.  I feel ready to ditch the prednisone!  It's about time, in Dec. it will be 2 years on them.

I found this great link and decided to share... it's a good description of RA!
Enjoy!
http://www.rheumatoidarthritisguy.com/60-second-guide-to-ra/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Just stopped by to catch up on your blog.
    Glad to hear you are feeling better (besides the cold) Keep it up! Great blog :)
    Love Linds

    ReplyDelete