**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

On the Mend!!

Well, it's stopped raining in my world!  My flare is back under control and my achilles tendinitis is basically gone!  I found the most amazing physiotherapist and I've been a good patient, doing my exercises daily.

Food has been back to basics with no new additions to get out of this flare.  I've been learning to love steamed broccoli (key word there is learning!)  I have been enjoying my freshly juiced veggie juice!  Something feels very organic and healthy about drinking beets, kale, carrots and celery.  I think it's really good for my body and immune system.

Something I have learned is I have some pretty strong cravings while I'm PMS'ing!  I'm past it now but I had a few days where I was actually holding onto a bad of chocolate chips!!  It took some major inner strength to put them down!!  haha.

And on that note, I must say that I really love getting people's posts and comments.  It really keeps me going knowing that people are reading and following, so thank you all!!

1 comment:

  1. The Endangered Species dark chocolate bars are certified GF and are made with beet sugar instead of cane sugar. :) I like the 72% cocoa and the "Dark Forest Mint." MMMmmmm!!! Glad to hear you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete