**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Status Quo....

Nothing exciting to report!  I am doing extremely well, feeling great and trucking along!!  I am adding pork tomorrow!  I successfully added broccoli.

I bought spaghetti squash for my fam so I will likely add that in the next few days.

My hands and feet are feeling normal and well!!  I am running, doing weights, kickboxing and the only soreness that I am having is good soreness from working out!

I am curious if anyone out there has made any diet changes to get RA relief?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn,
    Glad to hear that your doing well & that your RA hasn't returned! Did you get the email I sent you?

    I believe in the diet/RA connection, and have had some relief altering my diet. I just can't live forever on a totally restrictive diet. I must do the elimination diet like you have. I haven't decided what my "safe food" is yet - I've been reading on the Carbohydrate Specific Diet, which rules out grains. Brown rice was going to be my 3 day "fast" choice (I just can't NOT eat for 3 days!!), so now I need to figure out a new "safe" food choice.

    Kudos to you! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn,

    I got your blog information from Arthritis Alternatives.I want to contact you for more information about the diet.
    My pains started with left foot and to left wrist and right had thumb, right elbow. No it has progressed to right foot and knees as well.
    I take Naproxen when ever pains are more. But I need some more information about the diet elimination. My contact is msbharaj@hotmail.com

    Thank you for the information you are providing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Zoey: Hi! Sorry I didn't reply to your email yet- things have been hectic. As for teh safe foods- there is a list of about 10 or so. Now, nothing too exciting or tasty for that matter but it's better than a true fast!! Here's the link....http://www.frot.co.nz/dietnet/reviews/mcferran01.htm

    @ my books: I will send you an email!

    ReplyDelete