**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feeling fine....

Well it's been a few days since my last post.  Things have been going extremely well.  I successfully added eggs which has been nice!  I love eggs. 

Then I added goat cheese and shortly after hummus (probably a little too soon)  I have some slight swelling in my hands but it's not very bad.  I'm going to eliminate them both and try adding something else.  Probably a veggie of some sort.  I'm really enjoying roasting parsnips, sweet potato and carrots- it caramalizes them and they taste great!!  Hmmm...anybody have any suggestions for another great "roasted" veggie??  I'm stumped.... 

5 comments:

  1. Zucchini & eggplant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mushrooms, onions, zucchini, Mmm!!! I love caramelized sweet potatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like roasted zucchini, beets, and all roasted squashes (butternut squash is my favorite)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roasting is the best: brussel sprouts, kale, broccoli, fennel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen...one of my favorites and if you like a totaly different taste - a bit like black licorice, try roasting some fennel...Lorrie

    ReplyDelete