**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Arrowroot BLAH'S

Well wouldn't you know it- I am feeling totally crappy today from 2 arrowroots yesterday!  I absolutely can't believe it.  I suppose that means I am way more sensitive to certain things than I ever thought (wheat, corn, or sugar) 

Today when I woke up, I couldn't make a fist.  My wrists are swollen and sore and so are both baby fingers.  I felt foggy and had a slight headache.  I also had a not so nice trip to the loo (too much info!)  Anyhow- a valuable lesson learned!

I guess my dream of being able to consume a little sugar to satisfy my sweet tooth is going to have to remain exactly that- a dream!!  Thank goodness for Larabars!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow ...who would have guessed that 2 cookies wuld have that effect..hope it clears soon ans you are feeling better.

    Moe

    ReplyDelete