**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Frustration

Yikes, today is not a good day at all.  I am right back to where I started.  My knuckles feel like big hard marbles.  I can't make a fist.  I can't hold a coffee cup with one hand.  I couldn't take the lid off of a tupperware for my son.   My hands are throbbing and sore.  This is really tough.  Along with the pain, I feel tired and useless.  And a bit down that I am back to day 1.

I will go back to safe safe safe...  carrots, celery, peaches and sweet potato.  No chicken, blueberries or nuts.  I am however keeping my coffee.  C'mon, I need something to get through today!

On a much happier note- we are going on a mini vacation this Sunday.  We have friends from Phoenix coming down and we are heading to Montreal for shopping and then spending a few days at Mont Tremblant.  The leaves will be pretty.  I was hoping that my food list would have been a little longer than what it is going to be but oh well right?

I've got to pick myself up and dust myself off and know that I have the power & tools to get back to where I was.  Very carefully and documented meticulously!!

Or I could fall off the wagon and eat a large double cheese pizza and drink 2 bottles of wine.. Just kidding!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Jen..have a great mini holiday. Hope you are feeling better soon...keep at it!!! If you decide to go for the pizza & wine let me know I'll come join you!! kiddin!
    Cheers
    Moe

    ReplyDelete