**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bring on the morning excursions!

What a great day I had!  Feeling so good not only with my RA, but in general.  I think eating this clean really affects one's mental state, strength and determination.

It's funny how we are sometimes programmed a certain way.  We stick to routine and sometimes it takes really out of the ordinary circumstances to change our habits.  For the past 3 years, I have totally avoided planning anything in the morning, or at least the first few hours of the day.  Since having my baby, we have gotten into a routine of lounging around in our jammies, eating breakfast, and not leaving the house until the afternoon (when my hands would finally start to work!).  Now, I am waking up feeling normal and great with the full ability to get dressed, change my boy, dress him, pack him up in the car seat with all those damn buckles!!  I just forget most of the time and stay in until the afternoon.  I will have to make an effort to get out and make the most of our days!

I found a great new way to cook super yummy chicken!  Get yourself a stovetop grill pan.  It sounds silly, it's really just a basic pan but it's got ridges on the bottom to make grill marks.  I swear it makes your chicken taste better! I use olive oil and sea salt and just started sprinkling a little garlic on it. 

Loving being on track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment