**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Seeing the light!

I see the light at the end of the tunnel!  I am not 100%, but I am so much better today.  My hands are pretty well back to the way they were, minus a swollen baby finger.  The other odd thing is my feet are sore.  I haven't had sore feet in a long time.

I remember they used to be so bad some days that I could barely walk.  I would walk with a limp, shuffling my feet, trying to avoid putting any pressure on the balls of them.  It felt like I was walking on hard marbles.  Today, I feel a little bit of that, but not nearly as bad as it used to.

My food list is big enough that I am not feeling deprived in any way or craving other foods.  The protein powder that I bought that I didn't love, has really grown on me and I love it now.  I have been mixing it with rice milk.  In the mornings, I mix in mango, blueberries, spinach and flax seed- it's so tasty!!

Few more days of "good" then I will add more!  It feels good to be back on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment