**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 2

It's only day 2 and so far this is hard!!  I am so hungry and the sweet potato and carrot thing ain't cutting it!  And the coffee part is killing me.  I swear everytime I turn the tv on there is either a commerical with a big fat steak or cheeseburger!

Yesterday I drank the magnesium citrate drink and oh boy- does it ever work and work fast!!  The pharmacist was right.  Don't try it and leave the house.....

I am basically living off of sweet potato and peaches.  I'm already totally sick of carrots and celery.  That is not a good sign since I have 4 more days to go. 

I've been emailing with the Dr. who came up this this particular eliminination diet and basically begged him to let me have chicken.  No go.  He basically said to suck it up and have some fish!

I have had a dull headache since yesterday at about noon.  Dr. McFerron says that day 2 and 3 are the worst and you should start to "clear" or feel better by Day 4. 

I guess what else makes it hard is that I am still preparing and cooking for my son and husband.  They are eating some of my faves!  My boy gets meat and tomatoes, cucmbers and pita and my husband made himself a delectable ham sandwich with provolone and tomato on 12 grain bread.  What I wouldn't give to have just one bite!!

But this is important so I'm sticking with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment