**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 6

Well the day finally arrived where I can introduce a few foods!!  In fact, I'm eating a steak as I'm blogging!!  It's scrumptuous!  I hope I don't have any reactions to it :)

It's been interesting.  I had peaches and strawberries for breakfast.  Not a lot of berries, about 3 large ones.  I noticed that I had a bit of a headache after consuming them.  I'm trying not to be obsessive over the way that I'm feeling but trying to catch any abnormal symptoms.  I headed over to my mom's for the afternoon and she had some fresh strawberries so I had 4 more.  Then I got a headache!  This was not a food that I thought I would react to.  I'll try it in a few days again.

For lunch I bbq'd chicken breast.  It was good.  I was more excited for the steak that I was having for dinner. 

Tomorrow morning I'm heading to the Carp Market to pick up some local grass fed beef.  I can't wait to try it.  I have to get there good and early (8am) to ensure that I get some good cuts.  It feels good to be buying locally and supporting our farmers.  I imagine the meat will taste great. 

I haven't yet figured out what to introduce tomorrow but I'm excited none the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment