**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rainy Sunday, pain free though!

Today in Ottawa it is wet and cold!  A lot of people with RA associate rain with pain.  I was never fully sold on that as I seemed to have my worst days when the sun was shining.  None the less, today I still feel great!

I am starting to get pretty sick of carrots and sweet potatoes.  Thank god for chicken and peaches.  I'm going to get some fish too since my friend Kat keeps reminding me how good it can be!! 

I think I am making it worse on myself by baking today.  I made some  yummy muffins for my baby and a gluten free home made pizza!  I'm having a tough time but I have come this far, I'm not going to mess it up!! 

My hands and feet feel fantastic and I am full of energy!  Pizza crust is ready...gotta go...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen, thought you might be interested in reading this: http://www.cheeseslave.com/2009/02/25/real-food-a-natural-cure-for-arthritis-allergies-chronic-fatigue-melasma-cradle-cap-cavities/

    I've followed her blog for a while and didn't realize she was actually diagnosed with RA too. She has a link in that post with more details about what she did to overcome RA. Might not be as severe as what you have, but thought it would be encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kat: Thanks! I actually just came across this post tonight as well! I'm getting tons of great info! Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete