**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3

Today is the official half way point of the diet before I start to reintroduce foods.  I don't know how I am going to get through but I will. 

Not much to report other than I seem to be feeling a little better today with not so much of a headache.  I know I'm grumpy though!!  I seem to be mad at everyone that can eat normal food!

I get to test 3 different food on Friday.  They say to test the biggies like dairy, wheat, eggs, corn etc.  I wonder if coffee is considered a biggie?  I will definitely have some meat that day too.  I am afraid of losing all of my muscle mass with literally zero protein. 

Well, off to go eat a peach... later xo

No comments:

Post a Comment