**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 7

Things are going great!!  Every day that I wake up, I fear that my stiff and sore hands will have returned but they haven't. 

I had a super day and am feeling so good.  I got up and was out by 7:30, hit the Carp Farmer's market and met with Bob Dobson, of Dobson Farms.  I bought a bunch of grass fed beef! He was so nice and chatted with me for quite some time.   Here is the web site...http://www.dobsonfarm.com/index.html

We had my parents over for dinner and bbq'd some of the steaks and they were excellent!

I also added white potato back in- no probs.  I love potatoes and I have a sneaking suspision that when I add wheat (bread) I will have an issue so I wanted to add a nice filling carb just in case I need to resort back to eating safe things.  I had an apple this morning- also no problems.  Good.

I've got to start figuring out when to try the "biggies"  I guess that's in the next few days.  My gut is telling me dairy is the main culprit!  We'll have to wait and see. 

I still haven't added coffee in!  I think I'm afraid to mess with my new found healthy body.  I do love it though, maybe that will be something for tomorrow.

Here's my "safe" food list to date:
* sweet potato
* peaches
* carrots
* celery
* chicken
* beef
* potato

It's growing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment