**Update on diet changes & RA

*Update* I am having huge successes in alleviating my symptoms from changing my diet!! Please if you are visiting and have RA...try this. Or contact me... I am not only a mission to fix myself but to help others!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 8

Today has been another great day.  I had a cup of coffee this morning, sweetened with cinnamon.  I was too afraid to try sugar.  I used to use Splenda, but among researching my RA, I have also been researching nutrition in general as well as anti-aging through nutrition and I found some pretty scary things when it came to artificial sweetners.  It will take a while to get used to it, but it's so much better for me.  I'm at a point where I want to only put good things into my body.  It feels good!

I had eggs for lunch.  This is a food that is fairly high on the allergen scale.  Result = great!  No issues and it's over 4 hrs since I ate them. 

Tonight I am having left over chicken and a simple garden salad (dressed with vinegar).  I don't imagine I should have any problems with that.

Do you know anyone with an auto-immune disease that you think might benefit from doing an elimination diet??

No comments:

Post a Comment